Get to know yourself
The day before yesterday I came across an article on self-discovery on We Heart It (a social network that I love).*💞
I honestly believe that knowing yourself is crucial. If you know who you are and what you want, you’ll be unstoppable and happy. So take your time and answer the questions below honestly.
Since I haven’t introduced myself here properly, I thought this would be a great opportunity for me to also give my answers.
1) “What did I use to do when I was younger (and alone)?”
I used to draw. A lot. I remember that each drawing came with description or a title. I was probably making sure that everyone understood “my art.”😂
2) “When did I feel happy for the last time ? What made me happy ?”
This morning. I woke up energized and it made me happy seeing that it’s finally a sunny day! LET SPRING COME!🌸🌸🌸
3) “Do I feel happy to live the coming day ?”
Of course I do. The closer I get to making my dreams reality, the happier I feel. I take each day and try to make the best out of it. Plus, I drink a cup of coffee each morning. The thought of starting a new day with the hot, delicious drink brings a big smile on my face. YAS, please!
4) “What would I do if I weren’t scared ?”
Woooo.. Good one. If I weren’t scared, I’d express my opinions more often. Generally, I pay a lot of attention on what I say and HOW I say things. I guess that I am afraid of hurting/offending people and that sometimes stops me from saying what I have on mind.
5) “If I died today, what would be my biggest regrets ?”
Hmm… Not going to England.😢
6) “What am I good at ? What are my biggest talents ?”
I am good at listening to people. I’m not much of a talker, unless you need some motivation. Then you should get ready for a long speech. ‘Cause I’ll ramble on and on. 😂As regards talents, I’d say I am not a good, but I am a decent writer, especially in terms of creativity.🌌
7) “What are my biggest successes ?”
Doing what I love and getting paid for it. Having a flexible schedule: such a bliss!🌈
8) “Which of my flaws would I like to work on ?”
This one’s easy: Lack of confidence.
9) “What am I grateful for ?”
Are you ready for my answer? 😂 You sure? Okay then. I am grateful for: my boyfriend, my family, friends, everything that I own, coffee, chocolate, the night sky, snow, sunny mornings, music, tv series, pets, the sea, hugs, English, colours, make-up. The list goes on.
10) “What do I need to completely be myself ?”
Whoa. Ummm. I need faith. I wouldn’t be myself if I lacked the power of dreaming and hoping.
11) “When was the last time I did something for the first time ? How did I feel ?”
I guess visiting Greece last year. It was amazing! I loved the food the fact that people were so kind. The landscapes were breathtaking.
12) “What do I believe in ? What are my values ?”
I believe in opportunities. I believe in kindness and acceptance.
13) “What are the things or people that don’t help me feeling happier ?”
Insistence. If something’s bothering me, talking about that fact doesn’t always make it better. I consider there are things that I need to deal with alone. And I appreciate people who don’t insist on me opening up.
14) “What do I need to give myself permission to do ? Am I being the person that hold me back doing what I want ?”
I need to give myself the permission to make mistakes and then move on. I focus on perfection too much. And, yeah, I think I hold myself back sometimes. Huh… I promise to work on that.
15) “What do I want and what do I need ?”
I like this question. I believe that sometimes what you want and what you need are two completely separate things. I want …a rabbit. Haha! I would reaaally love to have a rabbit! On a serious note, I need to trust myself more.🙂
Question of the day: What is the thing that defines YOU?
*Original article: : https://weheartit.com/articles/306573413-15-questions-to-discover-yourself-2-30 .